Thank you for your support, but here we are making our last appeal for 2019.
This time, the campaign, though not consistent, was very long. It has been doing it for seven months and it is time to wrap up this year’s campaign before we get into 2020.
Firstly, we would like to thank all of you who came forward with whatever you can afford. And that is exactly what we wished for. Thank everyone who contributed and we hope those who didn’t would do so.
Special thanks to the following:
- Our loyal friends from the Bay Area who (as always) reached out to others in Orange Country and Midwest, and made a considerable contribution.
- Anghesom who successfully campaigned (crowd funding) through his Facebook page and surprised us. We will consider his brilliant method in our next campaign.
- Graduates of India and the Middle East, though some of them, despite being newly graduated or newly employed, made a collective donation.
- Our local Bay Area friends who contributed in our fundraising event that we carried out in Berkeley in March 2019
- Our friends in Australia and Canada who also made contributions.
- All others, from all parts of the world who help through electronic contribution or other methods.
The contribution, regardless of the amount, means a lot to us. All of you helped us pay a considerable portion of awate.com’s debts. Your support has also enabled us to buy a new computer and some equipments. Thank you for giving us the badly needed breathing space t.
However, we are sorry to inform you that the amount collected so far didn’t meet our goal of $1407; we are short by $3350. You have covered the biggest part of the budget and now we would expect your help to close current season’s fundraising campaign, until we meet again you in 2020.
AS of now, we would like to end the 2019 campaign by August 15, 2019. Therefore, we are hoping to meet the remaining balance of $3350 to meet our goal.
If it was possible, we would have hoped for one person to donate the entire amount ($3350). That would have been ideal and it would have been exhilarating. But we believe there are easier ways of doing that without burdening a few people. And here are the many ways to close the gap…
The balance of $3350 could be met, if,
33 friends donated $100 each, or,
168 people donate $20 each.
Kindly note that this is our final appeal for the year and we have to close it by August 15. Please be generous and act.
Here follow ways to contribute:
- Credit and Debit Cards : Below the “Support awate.com” icon on the frontpage, there is a form through which you can make your donation. At the bottom of the next page, you will have a choice to either make your payment through Paypal or Credit Card.
- PAYPAL: Click the Orange Paypal icon and make your donations. Your contributions will appear on your bank statement as “Paypal*awate.com”.
- Bank Transfer:
Account Name: Awate.com
Bank: Bank Of America,
Acct #: 29570 76732
Swift ID: BOFAUS3N
- Other Payments:Contact us through E-mail to see alternative payment methods at <email@example.com>
Please contribute as generously as you can. We appreciate your support, thank you.
- Despair and Frustration with the Fundraising Efforts
- Reconciliation Talk and Fundraising Evening in Berkeley, CA
- Thank You Friends of Awate in Toronto, We Hope Others Follow
- Documentary – awate.com: The Journey – ዓዋተ: እቲ ጉዕዞ- عواتي: المسيرة
And thank you for your support